A Little bit about me.
I fell in love with yoga during my first class back in 2010. In 2012 I had an incredibly profound experience during shavasana and it set me on a life changing path of Meditation, self exploration and self compassion. I have been hooked ever since!
In 2014 I started a year of extensive training with Swami Shantananda at Australian College of Classical Yoga and began teaching. I am proud to say my other mentors from ACCY included Sarasvati Sally Dawson and Swami Karunananda. The ACCY lineage can be can be traced back to Bjagavan Nityananda of Ganeshpiri and teaches hatha yoga, heavily grounded in still-mind meditation.
My studies include:
- Diploma of Classical Yoga at Australian College of Classical Yoga
- Meditation Teacher Training at Australian Yoga Academy
- Advanced Yoga Teacher training with Joan Hyman
- Yin Yoga Teacher Training with My Health Yoga
- Sound Healing with Rainbow Sounds